Casa E. di Mirafiore
Estabilished by King Victor Emanuel II in 1858. 20 years later, in 1878, on the king’s death Emanuele, Court of Mirafiore and Fontanafredda, son of the king and Countess Rosa, set up the commercial activity. The wines are the Langhe reds, distinguished by finesse, elegance and power: Langhe Nebbiolo, Barbera d’Alba, Dolcetto d’Alba and Barolo. the production of Mirafiore vineyards (75 hectares) gives expression to a vision of eco-sustainability. chemical fertilizers and weed-killers banned and pest treatments substantiallly reduced in in order to produce “clean” grapes: in the cellar reduction of the added sulphites.