Tenuta Sette Ponti
Tenuta Sette Ponti is owned by the family since the 50s. The architect Alberto Moretti bought the first 50 hectares from the Princess Margaret and Maria Cristina di Savoia Aosta of the Royal Family. In 1935 Duke Amedeo of Aosta plated The Vignard of the Empire in honor of the Italian Colonial Empire. The Moretti family cultivates the vines since 1957, in ’96 Antonio Moretti, Alberto’s son, choses the challenge of great wines. Crognolo is dated ‘98 and Oreno, considered by worldwide critics status symbol of Tuscan wines, one year later in ‘99.